Summary:
In her article Berkenkotter explain the studies she has done on the process of writing and how it works. She conducted experiments with Murray on his process of writing. In his article Murray explains his writing in a way that we understand and can comprehend.
QD:
1) My impression of Murray's writing was that he has good ideas. My writing is a little different in that my writing doesn't always go in order and it doesn't always make the most sense.
2) He doesn't make his writing relaxed, it is more professional. He is just trying to get his point across. I think about my audience to the point of whether they will like my writing.
3) She started to realize that planning is a very important part of writing, and revision shows what needs improvement.
AEI:
When I write I try to focus on getting the point across as to what I'm writing about. I would say I'm not a very experienced writer, I only write for school when I have too. I don't like to spend very much time on writing hence the fact I'm not a very experienced writer.
MM:
I learned that to have better writing I need to pay attention to what I'm writing.
I agree when you said that your writing doesn't always flow together. I sometimes have problems with this as well, but the planning and revising will help us conquer these problems.
ReplyDelete