Thursday, January 19, 2012

paper 1

Reflective cover letter:
In this paper I was trying to explain how the importance of grammar has changed. My main point was that sometimes it is important and sometimes it is not as important. I supported my claims by the article from Dawkins. I think that the argument about texting and how it changes how people write for academic purposes or for their jobs is working well in my paper. I think that maybe the generation part was not working so well. I want the readers to understand that writing has changed over the years and somethings are not as important as they used to be.

https://docs.google.com/#home

2 comments:

  1. hey emily, something may be wrong with your url to your paper, because it will not allow me to access your document. maybe its something that i am not doing right, but i just wanted to let you know thats why i haven't revised your paper yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought that amanda hall was editing my paper? i edited your paper but did you have mine too?

    ReplyDelete